My learning Goals for Term 3

My learning Goals for Term 3


What?My learning Goals for Term 3


I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mr Rule
My writing teacher is Mr Rule


So What?


My handwriting goal is to learning to flick letters correctly


My spelling goal is to complete list Spelling list 7


My writing goal is to write about a moment in time using a picture prompt while staying in the moment and also using variety of detail and writing about what you were thinking
   use a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences. e.g of an compound sentence. I did my homework, but I wanted to go to the park.

e.g of an complex sentence. While my sister did homework, I went to the park.
use a variety of verbs and adjectives to make my writing more interesting nouns


My reading goal is to use several pieces of information to make inferences (on information not directly in the text)


My blog goals are  to  add more detail to my blog posts

  • to proofread and edit my blog post before publishing
  • to use a variety of ways to show my learning (text, photos/images, video)
  • to complete all the set blogs for this term
  • to do a ‘Can Do’ blog about an achievement, some other learning or something I am proud of

No comments:

Post a Comment